Monday, April 7, 2014

Lovely Weeds was Featured!

Happy Monday!

I have some happy news to share! Lovely Weeds was featured at the Knick of Time Tuesday linkup as Blog Header of the Week! 



I am beyond honored that Angie took the time to check us out and am so thankful to her for featuring our brand new design. I've been a longtime reader and fan of hers, and the recognition has thrown some major fuel on my blogging fire. 

Of course I wouldn't have a blog header to feature if it weren't for my amazing cousin, Mandi. I say a mental thank you, thank you, thank you! every time I look over the blog and see her beautiful work.

If you missed the story of our makeover, you can see it here!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cassie

 Enjoyed this read? I'd love to hear your thoughts in a comment!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! All your comments are greatly appreciated.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home