2nd Hand Haul #4
As promised, I have a 2nd Hand Haul for you today.
Due to holiday chaos and being so busy preparing for and setting up my new booth (I'll tell you all about it later this week!), I'm having some picking withdrawals! I did manage to find a few things each weekend, so I'll get to it!
The wooden headboard came from a thrift shop in my home town in southern AZ. It's solid, in great shape, and will make a nice, wide seat!
This crock isn't as old as I would like, but I'm happy to have finally found one in my price range. I just love the look of big collections of old crocks, so I guess this is my starting point!
I can't resist an old rusty bucket. This one was given to me by a sweet man who found my excitement over it amusing.
I picked up this jack at the same yard sale. I'm thinking a table base or some good old fashioned garden junk art.
Just go with me on this last one...
No, I don't have an immediate plan for this large, heavy sink, but it was $2 at the hometown thrift shop and I know I'll find something somewhere to do with it. Potting bench... outdoor sink... something for the little man... who knows. It'll come to me!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my junk fix! Any good finds in your weekend? I'd love to hear about it!
Enjoyed this read? I'd love to hear your thoughts in a comment!
Linking up here:
Labels: Junkyard Style, Second Hand Haul, Vintage






%5B1%5D.jpg)


2 Comments:
I love your finds! The idea for the jack is fabulous....would never have thought of it! I always love a good ole bucket too!
Thank you for your comment! I've also been thinking of using it as a lamp base... We'll see!
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! All your comments are greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home