Show Time!
Ready to hear the full story about my first real craft show? I'm sure you're waiting on pins and needles :). Ok, maybe not quite that excited, but I'll take a bit of kind curiosity!
To tell you the truth, I had talked myself out of participating in the arts and crafts show until about two weeks before it took place. The entry fee was a bit high for a teeny business like mine. Did I have enough inventory? Would it be worth missing out on all the visiting family and holiday fun? Would anybody even like my products?
![]() |
| Yours truly, making a sale |
I'm pretty glad I took the leap though.
![]() |
| Chicken wire planter boxes |
![]() |
| Kids' Chalkboard Table |
![]() |
| Toolbox Planter |
Not even my island was safe! I was not disappointed that it came back home, but it was nice to have it there to keep me company! It added a lot to my little booth, and really showed what I can do.
We even had tee-shirts! I have to admit that I was a bit surprised that I sold as many as I did! What can I say, cousin Mandy made such a sweet little design that plenty of people wanted to wear it proudly! Not pictured is the beautiful, blown up dandelion on the back.
Last but not least, of course we had flags. Lots and lots of flags of all shapes and sizes. Not surprisingly, my Americana style signs were pretty hot. "Born in the USA", "Don't Tread on Me", the people loved them :).
It was a wonderful weekend, and so incredibly rewarding. Even though I'm still recovering, I am counting down the days until the next show!
I know I have been a bit neglectful of the little blog lately, but I am ready to get to work again. Over the 4th of July weekend, my booth at Tin Pan Alley also nearly sold out, so there have been (and will be!) lots of projects to update you on! Plus a few announcements and (gasp!) a confession are coming down the line...
Back to pins and needles :).
Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoyed this read? I'd love to hear your thoughts in a comment!
Labels: A Personal Note, Mountain Living









1 Comments:
Coming over from the Building a Creatively Made Business course. I see we're on a network group together and I couldn't be happier. You have a wonderful blog and this exact post was just what I needed to hear! We're gearing up for our very first show in a couple weeks. You just gave me a little pep in my step :)
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! All your comments are greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home