If It's Outta Style, Sure Drives Me Wild...
In the mood for a "feel -good"? Because I've got one for you guys today. If you are visiting my little blog today, it's likely because you have an appreciation for old things. Or at least things that look old... feel old... and are a bit nostalgic for some reason.
Well, I have a song for you.
I've been meaning to share this with you, not because it's profound or life-changing, but because it genuinely makes me smile whenever I hear it!
Are you ready for it?
Old shit.
Yup, that's the name of my new favorite song. It's by the always entertaining and lovely Miranda Lambert, from her album Platinum. She has been my favorite artist since the Kerosene and Me and Charlie days, and I've loved learning that she's a junk-lovin' gal after my own heart. This song is one that makes you feel like it was really written for you to hear it.
Here are a few of my favorite lyrics...
One man's trash is another man's treasure,
One man's pain is another man's pleasure,
If it's out of style, sure drives me wild,
I'm a fan of it, old shit.
Old turntables, vinyl records,
Hand me down jewels, Black and Decker,
I'm a fan of it, old shit!
I couldn't find a way to get it here on this post, but I found it available for streaming on CMT, listen to it here! Fourth row down, third from the left.
That's all I have for you today, but hopefully it made you smile.
Thanks for stopping by! XO,
Thank you so much for stopping by Lovely Weeds! Connect with me on social media to keep up with my latest projects and Lovely Weeds news.
Labels: A Personal Note, Confession, Junk Love, Junkyard Style, Mountain Living






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! All your comments are greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home