Friday, April 10, 2015

It Made My Week...

It was a good week.

I'm heading into Saturday with a smile on my face, and I hope you are too! I thought I would share a few things that made me grin this week, hopefully they will send one your way...




Of the thousands of pictures I snap of my kids, this is one of my favorites to date. My boy adores his baby sister, and I know he is already her hero. He was reading to her and she was loving it.


Some other things that made my week...

A sweet little sign from Jen Rizzo (the real star for me was her antique sign making kit - I want one!)

Have you checked out the blog, Maskcara? That lady is gorgeous. And and expert nose shrinker. My button nose and I are big fans of her easy contouring tutorials...

This photo collection showing that "strong is the new pretty" is so beautiful. For all the tough girls out there...

I love all God's creatures - except mosquitoes. One Kings Lane has tips for keeping them away...


A good friend of ours recently launched a new website that is so inspirational. "We are storytellers. We are content creators. We are sons of agriculture." Learn about the amazing people who feed you.


Have a lovely weekend! Fun stuff coming next week, so check in...

CassieSignatureDash
 Enjoyed this post? Sign up to get all my posts delivered to your inbox!

Sharing here...
Catch As Catch Can | Inspiration Gallery | Shabbylicious Friday | Sundays at Home

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2015 at 10:56 AM , Blogger My thrift store addiction said...

What a sweet photo of your kids! I see why it made your week <3

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! All your comments are greatly appreciated.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home