Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Lovely Weeds Gypsy Trailer: The plans

A couple of weeks ago I hinted at some fun things happening in my little retail world - I'm here to tell you a little more.

While this isn't the Airstream of my dreams that I wrote about HERE, it might just be even better. We'll have to see how many of my lofty plans are actually possible (I've been told that a window might be a bit much to hope for), but with a lovin' man, some reclaimed wood, and a whole lot of faith, I know it'll be just what this little business of mine needs!

Meet our trailer...

My traveling trailer shop!


It's twelve feet by seven feet, the perfect size. By perfect, I mean as big as it could be without being too big for me to back it up by myself...

My traveling trailer shop!

Big, wide door.

My traveling trailer shop!

Double doors in back.

My traveling trailer shop!

My traveling trailer shop!

I didn't take pictures of the interior, because it's full of extra shop inventory at the moment. Great stuff, but it's stacked and wrapped, and not nearly as interesting as this little sketch I scribbled when the mister and I were planning things out...

 My traveling trailer shop!

 I hope you weren't expecting a real "sketch"... I'm more of a doodler. 

The window is a long shot. I got a little carried away with it, maybe my camper dreams crept back... but, it's just a drawing.

My traveling trailer shop!

Window or not, I'll have pegboard on the door to display signs, as well as along the interior wall (on the side without the door). We'll build a narrow set of shelves for the tongue end, and maybe even add corner shelving. I'll need to keep the furniture footprint small, so that there is room for a few people to move around comfortably inside the trailer (my drawings are a little too generous as to the space).

My traveling trailer shop!

We are going to work on it over the winter and hopefully have it gorgeous and ready by early spring! The plan is to park it at Tin Pan Alley. Check back for updates along the way!

For more inspiration, check out my Vintage Campers Pinterest Board.

CassieSignatureSunshineSoul 
Enjoyed this post? Subscribe to Lovely Weeds by Email

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! All your comments are greatly appreciated.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home