Sunday, October 11, 2015

31 Day Favorites

[THIS POST IS PART OF A 31 DAY SERIES. START HERE IF YOU'RE NEW!]


I missed yesterday.

I was on my own with the two little monkeys this weekend and there was some vomit involved, so I can't beat myself up about it too much but still... boo.

Anyway, I wasn't about to let the clock strike midnight without posting something today, so I thought I would round up some of my favorite topics from other 31 Day-ers! I'm really enjoying the great variety of topics that are being written about, not to mention connecting with so many other like minds.

You can see all the participants HERE, but these have been some of my favorites...

Alana Taylor Writes: Taking care of you
Especially for mamas, but necessary for anyone. To fill their cups, you need to have something in yours.

Katie Elliot: Imperfect Snacking
I'm loving her whole series, but especially THIS POST about planning healthy home snacks. It's easier to eat well on the go because you have to decide ahead of time what you'll pack. The munchies usually start in the pantry.

Tricia Nae Blog: Inspired Outfits
I love fall style, so I'm always looking for some inspiration. I also can't resist a good mood board, so she had at collage.

My Cracked Conclusion: 31 Days of Football
This one is, in my opinion, a public service series. Learn about the game now, so you won't have to ask questions during the game. Not that that drives me crazy or anything...

Have you already visited the 31 day round up? Lots of talent to take in over there. Share your favorites in the comments!

I hope you had a weekend packed with smiles and coffee.

CassieSignatureSunshineSoul 
See the rest of my 31 Day of Writing series:
Day 1: Challenge Accepted
Day 2: Choosing To Love It
Day 3: Do Something About It
Day 4: A Sunday Well Spent
Day 5: Beware a Busy Life
Day 6: In a Word
Day 7: Beauty in Humble Places
Day 8: Mess Management
Day 9: Making Your Happy Place

Enjoyed this post? Subscribe to Lovely Weeds by Email

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! All your comments are greatly appreciated.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home